Double Storey Homestay Twin Deluxe Room Standard Room Single Storey Corner Homestay Standard Double Room

Friday, February 14, 2020

My Home HomeStay Kuantan,Pahang




My Home Homestay
Kuantan, Pahang

 
My Home is a homestay located in Kuantan,Pahang. My Home provides you the homestay with a clean and comfortable environment. My Home homestay have various type of rooms that suit you and your family.
 
We have 12 rooms in our homestay.Our homestay comes with a lot of facilities such as FREE Wi-Fi connection,Astro,TV and many more.

My Home homestay is suitable for
~wedding reception
~resthouse during holiday
~salesman accommodation
~company function accommodation

With Strategic Location
~3 minutes to Teluk Chempedak beach
~5 minutes to Kuantan town
~40 minutes to Bukit Gambang Water Park
~45 minutes to Cherating

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
013-9669500